Monday, January 18, 2016

Greetings!

Hi, and welcome to my blog! I'm Emily, a New York girl living in Chicago with my fiancĂ© Jeff and a truckload of dresses, books, and kitchen gear. I'm full-skirt-obsessed, more-than-slightly nerdy, and a recovering academic. I have too much hair, need at least 9 hours of sleep every night, and get really, really into the things I like. 

I was born on the anniversary of the moon landing, so of course I'm obsessed with the American space program. 


The actual command module from the Apollo-Soyuz test project! And me. I trust you can tell which is which.

Other things I love include twirling in circle skirts, pizza (both NY-style and deep dish), vintage-inspired style, cooking, knitting, reading, exercising, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter (I hit the nerd trifecta!), and tacos. I have so many feelings all the time, and I'm excited to share all the things I love and enjoy with The Internet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment